I don't know what to call this photoshoot...

     

         Hey guys! B here, so today I have a photoshoot with the one and only Tenny!!!



                                       
   
                                               I honestly don't like this photo but I felt like I have to post it anyway...





                     
                                          I love this photo so much!  <3 




                                           
                                                    I also don't like this one but whatever... :/



                                                  

                                                      Doll shoes!!!! <3 I love it!!!!!



                                                


   
                                   I just realized that this one is similar to the second one but I loved that one so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just some random photos of Tenny;)

Meet The Family~ Isabelle

Sorry...