My options~ Nanea Mitchell

   

         Hey everyone It's B and just last week (I think) Nanea was released to gold and berry members only... so today I decided to post my opinions :)


                                                 

First we have Nanea herself!! She is so pretty I love her face her hair is like JLY 55, but everyone loves 55 so it was a good decision on ag's part :)




Nanea' accessories~ there cute Her first name is actually Alice, so that's interesting, I guess... 




                                                             Her dog Mele is super cute 





                                                                              

Her pajamas are super cute I love the colors and style but no sippers..... 











Her hula outfit is really cute it's kind of similar to Kanani's but different at the same time... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just some random photos of Tenny;)

Meet The Family~ Isabelle

Sorry...